Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bargin

Hey Bloggers and Bloggets, well I think I may have learned how to upload pictures to my blog so yay... next blog shall have a couple (ones I hope are decent enough for the internet :) ). Well any who I got the most amazing velvet back pack in Urban Outfitters the other day for only €12! Couldn't believe my eyes when they rested on that beautiful price tag. And next week i get to work there for a whole week. You just got to love work experience....
Was devastated though when word reached my ears that sadly we will not be going on that trip to Manchester/Liverpool that was promised to us. To anyone who lives there you shall be missed greatly.

Review time :
Fashion: The plain crop tops in American Apparel are like a god sent, I mean they go with anything and they come in a variety of colours.
Music: Have just been told about the old school band Echo and the Bunnymen look them up, brilliant.
Well since I'm keeping it short till i post my pictures I leave you for now,
love you guys
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment