Thursday 2 February 2012

An obsession with all things velvet

Well I'm back and hoping someone somewhere is reading at least. Tomorrow i get to go to Battle of the Bands so my new outfit shall come in handy. I was in American Apparelle today and they have the new velvet dance-skirt in (like the new velvet back pack I just got from Urban Outfitters). It's amazing i have a picture at the side there... want it so badly in wine. And they have an amazing leather belt to go with it but it's a bit above my price range.
I can't get the song 'I follow rivers' out of my head lately, it's so good, listen and be singing it where ever your feet take you. Well I'm keeping the blog short and sweet toady (like moi) but tomorrow or the next i shall have a load for you... until then loves,
                                               -S

No comments:

Post a Comment